[clug-talk] Nucleus & Linux

Mitchell Brown mbgb14 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 10:44:33 PST 2006

Shawn, I think he was referring to getting his INTERNET going - not
his email specifically.

The most configuration he would have to do is most likely

sudo ifdown eth0
sudo ifup eth0

On 12/13/06, Shawn <sgrover at open2space.com> wrote:

pub 1024D/9091C422 02/05/2006 Mitchell Brown <mbgb14 at gmail.com>
    Primary key fingerprint:  812B 94BC EA0D 345A CC1C 2ED9 F7F6 5CCF 9091 C422