[clug-talk] error message on DVD selection

Mitchell Brown mbgb14 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 09:05:48 PDT 2006

I clicked "reply" and "discard reply" about 6 times before finally deciding
to reply again.
My dvd drive is useless without libdvdcss2 installed. And I do believe thats
the same error I recieve.
Most DVD's out there have encryption on them that only Windows, a commercial
player, or libdvdcss2 can decode

Sorry for the "triple post" but I just hate to see the obvious ignored. Is
it installed?