[clug-talk] OT: Routers

shane shane at randomwords.ca
Tue Apr 4 10:01:29 PDT 2006

We were considering building a box... however, spikes in usage (like
sheduled Windows <shudder> Updates) seem to swamp our current router.

I thought having having some more RAM would prevent the dying at high demand
times.

I'm looking at something like:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/routers/ps380/products_data_sheet0900a
ecd8028a976.html

S.

On Tue, 04 Apr 2006 10:02:39 -0600, Gustin Johnson wrote