[clug-talk] Kdevelop and adding libs

Cshot cshot at telusplanet.net
Wed Sep 28 12:07:30 PDT 2005

 Hi all, its been a while since I've done anything with Kdevelop or C/C++ for
that matter.  I'm working on a program and i need to be able to use a lib I
found on the net.  http://www.alhem.net/Sockets/

I've tried extracting it to /usr/src and /usr/lib  But it says no such header
files.  I'm used to Borland where I'd just add it to a lib path.  The site
has lots of tutorials but nothing on setting up the compiler.  I feel really
dumb.  A couple of years ago I did a DB front end with mysql and I just
needed some linker settings.  I'm lost.

Kev