[clug-talk] Remote Desktop Software

Jim Clarke jclarke at wiredunderground.com
Tue Sep 27 15:57:39 PDT 2005

I look forward to testing this out on one of our Gentoo boxes, presumably
emerging freenx and utilizing the nomachine nx client for windows xp. Thanks
for the input, I have heard of this utility before and have seen it on
Knoppix; however never really looked into what it did ;-)

cheers,

Jim

On Tue, 27 Sep 2005 16:46:19 -0600, Trevor Lauder wrote

--
-- WiredUnderground Corporation --
Tomorrows Products Today