[clug-talk] New books for review

Shawn sgrover at open2space.com
Mon Sep 26 12:53:32 PDT 2005

We have received 3 new books for review.  You can see the list of available
books here: http://www.clug.ca/node/281  (The new books are at the top of the
first table).  If you are interested in reviewing any of the books, let me
know (or anyone on the exec).  We'll make arrangements to get the book to you
(usually at the next monthly meeting).

We will be listing all available books on the page at the above link (or you
can click the Book Reviews link on the CLUG web page to get there).  The
second table will list what books are currently being reviewed.  This is an
empty table at the moment as I'll have to dig up my notes on who has what. :)

If you have an outstanding book review, please complete the review or return
the book so someone else has the chance to do the review.  Thanks.