[clug-talk] GPG Tutorial

Shawn sgrover at open2space.com
Sun Sep 25 19:45:22 PDT 2005

On Sunday 25 September 2005 18:32, Jon wrote:
> The show is hitting well over 1,000+ per show, so this would be a great
> oppotunity to hit beginner users with the whole digital signing/encryption
> thing right at the get go.
>
> Of course you'd get proper credit, links to wherever you want, I'll pump up
> the CLUG, etc. I'm all about karma!
>
> Let me know what you think either on or off list.

For anyone who hasn't had the chance to listen to Jon's show, I'd encourage
you to do so.  Even more experienced people would likely learn something.  I
know I did when I listened to my first show.  As a developer, it's great to
hear how new users perceive a product as well, so we can fix things in the
next release and make the new user experience that much better.

My thoughts.