[clug-talk] [OT] Serenity movie

Jarrod Major jmajor at nucleus.com
Sun Sep 25 15:38:40 PDT 2005

Hey fans of the very excellent TV series Firefly:

A few of us are trying to coordinate going to see Serenity this Friday
evening.

I believe nailing a venue is the first order of business. I would suggest
either Paramount Chinook or Sunridge Spectrum. Both are relatively easy to
get to by car or public transit.

Second order of business is to nail down a time. I don't know what the exact
times are (someone living near either of these theatres can check the
automated ticket wicket and see what they are) however, I think it is safe to
assume there will be at least one show around 7pm and another show around
9pm. It gets complicated if they show the movie on more than one screen at
each theatre. Anyone want to volunteer to get the pertinent info?

Then we decide on the time and make sure that everyone who wants to go pick up
their tickets for that time. The tickets have been on (advance) sale for some
time but I suspect we will be okay. I'm not one to wait till opening night
before I get my tickets to a show so the sooner we nail this down the better.
--
Jarrod Major
Registered Linux User: #224211