[clug-talk] Open Unix/Linux Google Jobs

Shawn sgrover at open2space.com
Tue Sep 20 15:08:10 PDT 2005

I received the following email today, and am passing it on the group for
consideration.

I did some initial checking and this does look to be legitimate. (I viewed the
full message headers and brought up the who-is information for the
originating IP address - it was registered to Google....)

So, anyone want to work for Google?