[clug-talk] KDE Applet?

Gustin Johnson gustin at echostar.ca
Tue Sep 20 00:33:46 PDT 2005

I'm a fan of liquid weather.  It sure is purdy, but it is a part of
superkaramba
(search for superkaramba in synaptic), liquid weather can be found at
kde-look.org.
--
No trees were harmed in the transmission of this message, however a
large number

Quoting Mike Bougie <mike.bougie at gmail.com>:

> Hi all! Sorry I wasn't able to make the Installfest today, I was
> detained.
>
> Is there an option for KDE 3.4 where I can have a weather applet
> running, like in Gnome? Ii've scoured kde-look.org but couldn't find
> anything.
>
> ~Mike
> --
> Mike.Bougie at Gmail.com
> http://mikeandrose.blogspot.com
> Linux User 394239

This message was sent using Echostar Secure Webmail