[clug-talk] KDE Applet?

Graham gdmonk at shaw.ca
Mon Sep 19 21:23:52 PDT 2005

Open the file ".kde/share/config/weather_panelappletrc"
edit       "repport_location=cyyc"
then in a konsole do      "dcop kicker Panel restart"

Don't ask me WHY this works or why kweather doesn't
work as well as it did last time I used it. I have been following along
and put this together from several sources until I got it working.
Perversely, the correct info WAS showing up in Kontact AND the
correct icon was showing up in the weather station configuration
pane!

Graham