[clug-talk] Nube Site

Jesse Kline jesse at kline.ca
Sun Sep 18 23:59:35 PDT 2005

Hello my faithful subjects,

 I have been working on updating the nube site the past couple of days. First
I went through the site and updated links, deleted links, added new links, and
updated some of the content. After that I ported the whole site to the main
clug site. The new nube site can be found at http://www.clug.ca/node/218 or by
clicking "New Users" at the top of the page. As it stands, the site is
basically a port of the old site. There are lots of changes that I would like
to make, and hopefully I can find the time to make them in the near future.
 I would very much appreciate any comments or suggestions that anyone has
regarding this content. Lets work together to make this a good resources for
new and advanced users alike.

Thank you,

Jesse Kline
Supreme Chancellor of Vulcan