[clug-talk] installfest

Graham Monk gdmonk at shaw.ca
Sat Sep 17 12:34:41 PDT 2005

Please do come on down, the more the merrier.
These days, as you have found out, installing
is frequently easier than installing MS stuff.
Personally, I don't how much help i can be
but i have got my laptop running fairly well,
and there will lots of others much more skilled
to answer questions.

graham

------=_Part_27953_19834882.1126982768602

I'm just wondering. I have just obtained a Travelmate 2310 and am wondering=
=20
since i just have installed Breezy (Ubuntu) can I come to the installfest=
=20
tomorrow and have some help configuring it or is the installfest just for=
=20
the installs. Sorry for the noobish question and thanks in advance.

------=_Part_27953_19834882.1126982768602

I'm just wondering.  I have just obtained a Travelmate 2310 and am
wondering since i just have installed Breezy (Ubuntu) can I come to the
installfest tomorrow and have some help configuring it or is the
installfest just for the installs.  Sorry for the noobish question
and thanks in advance.<br>

------=_Part_27953_19834882.1126982768602--