[clug-talk] [OT] USB 2.x I/O card

Jarrod Major jmajor at nucleus.com
Thu Sep 15 13:18:26 PDT 2005

On Wednesday 14 September 2005 4:45 pm, Gustin Johnson wrote:
> Why not wire a cable into a pin block?  No messing with a board and voiding
> of warranty not required.

This is what I will end up doing. A tech over at Rider Computer said that I
might not see any difference if neither the adapter cable I am using or if
the front panel USB wiring support USB 2.0.

I have what I need to make the 'adapter cable' now so I won't be soldering my
card or cutting the connector off the front USB panel wires. And I will make
sure that everything is pinned out properly.

I'll keep you posted as to whether I succeed or not.

--
Jarrod Major
Registered Linux User: #224211