[clug-talk] Sendmail Problem

Tek Budda TekBudda at shaw.ca
Thu Sep 15 12:34:10 PDT 2005

Shawn wrote:
> There was a problem with the mailing lists between Saturday and Tuesday, and
> has been fixed.  The problem was preventing messages from being sent by
> email, but they were getting added to the archive.
>
> I just checked the archive and don't see any messages there from you regarding
> sendmail, that anyone could have responded to.  Besids this thread, the last
> message I can see from you is the one where you asked me to call you.
>
> SOOO, I'll keep an eye on this in case it's a new glitch.  In the meantime,
> try to re-post your message so we can offer what help we can...
>
> Shawn
>
> (BTW we had a message on the website explaining the problems while they were
> happening....)
>
> On Thursday 15 September 2005 12:33, Tek Budda wrote:
>
>>>But I did see it hot the list under my email.  Maybe no one replied.
>>
>>But even when I replied to post an update I believe it came up.
>>
>>I haven't been receiveing a lot of message from clug in the last coupeld
>>ays...has it just not been busy?

That is really weird because I swear I saw my post and update post come
back from cluk-talk.  I also checked the archives and couldn't see
anything.  Maybe yesterday was the day that emai dided or something?

I should have posted this earlier but i did end up resolveing the
problem.  I wish I could tell you what I did to resolve it, but in the
end I have no freaking clue!  Good news is that none of the email seems
to have disappeard and I have tested with a couple procmail filters and
they seem to be ok...and not cause any problems now.

WEIRD!!!!!!!