[clug-talk] Sendmail Problem

Shawn sgrover at open2space.com
Thu Sep 15 11:56:07 PDT 2005

There was a problem with the mailing lists between Saturday and Tuesday, and
has been fixed.  The problem was preventing messages from being sent by
email, but they were getting added to the archive.

I just checked the archive and don't see any messages there from you regarding
sendmail, that anyone could have responded to.  Besids this thread, the last
message I can see from you is the one where you asked me to call you.

SOOO, I'll keep an eye on this in case it's a new glitch.  In the meantime,
try to re-post your message so we can offer what help we can...

Shawn

(BTW we had a message on the website explaining the problems while they were
happening....)