[clug-talk] Reset root password SuSE 9.2

Shawn sgrover at open2space.com
Wed Sep 14 15:27:53 PDT 2005

On Wednesday 14 September 2005 15:45, Jarrod Major wrote:
> My opinion is that this should be a dedicated section of the site instead
> of a forum topic. One of the problems with Forums is that things get
> buried, so you would HAVE to have a search component.

This is partially the idea behind the Success Stories.  Maybe post your
experiences there?  (create content - success story - fill in the form, etc.)

As for search, I'm looking into this...  Search IS part of Drupal, so we would
need to turn it on, and configure it properly.  When we started out, search
didn't really make sense, but now that we have some content maybe it's
time....