[clug-talk] Linuxfest Meeting

Shawn sgrover at open2space.com
Fri Sep 9 14:51:56 PDT 2005

I just got off the phone with our contacts at DeVry and UofC.  They both are
offering support for the event, even to the point of offering us a place to
meet and plan it.  UofC charges for parking, so while it is available, it's
not quite as convenient as DeVry.

So, I've arranged for Wednesday night at 6:30 at Devry for the first planning
meeting.  We'll meet in the cafeteria, but may move into a classroom.  (the
cafeteria has nice comfortable chairs, and is not busy in the evenings, so
it'll do for a meeting place as well.)

As mentioned before, you can still take part, even if you cannot make it to
the meeting.  But we hope to see you there!! :)

So to recap, the first Linuxfest planning meeting will be at
6:30pm, 14 Sept 2005
in DeVry's Cafeteria.