[clug-talk] Memory Express no longer a CLUG sponsor

Darcy Brodie darcy at canasc.ca
Thu Sep 8 21:51:41 PDT 2005

The question that I would like to ask is, just because Memory Express no
longer is able to provide CLUG members a discount, does that mean that
the CLUG has to "cancel" their listing as a sponsor?  To me, if CLUG was
willing to let them remain listed as a sponsor (even without the
discount that they previously offered), it would continue to show that
CLUG supports Memory Express, and there may be a better chance of them
helping out with events etc.

my $.02 worth

Darcy