[clug-talk] Internet Filtering

Mike Bougie mike.bougie at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 11:53:03 PDT 2005

would this require an additional cmachine, or is this something that
will run as long as the computer is running?

i have a d-link 604 with a build-in firewall so i just need something
that wil pick up on the urid content and get stop access.

BSG is really making my fridays fun. i dl them also, and have been
keeping up with S2. They just finished an amazing 9-episode plot arc
that had me crying, quite literally. so emotional and all that. it's
really nice to finally get a show where i care about the characters.
and how it came right aftr the cancellation of ST:E, well, that made
it just divine.

for a while there was BSG, ST:E ansd Dr.Who allairing at the same
time, and i was very happy. At least Dr. Who will be coming back, but
I miss good sci-fi on TV.

~Mike