[clug-talk] Questions

Gustin Johnson gustin at echostar.ca
Thu Sep 8 11:17:34 PDT 2005

I have an icon on my desktop, I can simply right click and select
mount/unmount and eject.  There are also icons for my Firewire drive as well.

I am using Ubuntu Hoary, KDE 3.4.0, and a stock (ie. a kernel that was
packaged into ubuntu) 2.6.10-5-686-smp kernel.  My hotplug version is
0.0.20040329-16ubuntu17 and udev 0.050-3ubuntu7, which is all pretty
standard.

The KDE splash stuff is found in the Control Center under Appearance and
themes.  Simply click the add button and browse to the downloaded files, I
believe that you don't have to uncompress the downloaded files either.