[clug-talk] Memory Express no longer a CLUG sponsor

bogi khangyi at shaw.ca
Thu Sep 8 10:02:15 PDT 2005

Well, you got to understand, the hardware market is very rough these days, i
find their reasoning quite understandable. I would suggest an olive branch,
that is, let's invite them to some events we have coming, let them show their
stuff and/or bring some of their techs to gain practise. Springs into the
mind, the installfest, Let them bring some boxes (with Linux on them) to show
off, springs into the mind, our other sponsors should also be notified about
the event, they may want to show up or present themselves. I would tend to
think, the relationship between Clug a sponsors should be mutual, in the
sense the sponsors should also get a kick from associating with Clug not just
the Clug members getting the usual discounts and free books ans stuff.

Cheers
Szemir