[clug-talk] Linuxfest

Dave Watkins dave at davewatkins.net
Thu Sep 8 07:50:03 PDT 2005

Shawn,

I'm available all day Saturday and Sunday after 1:30 PM.

I too am excited about this. I believe that this is a chance for CLUG to
step up to the plate and make a name for it's self. As mentioned, the
exposure from an event such as this will be substantial. This is not an
overwhelming task and one IMHO that we are certainly able to pull off.

Cheers,

Dave Watkins
VP CLUG