[clug-talk] New Mailing List - clug-events

Shawn sgrover at open2space.com
Thu Sep 8 01:48:28 PDT 2005

We have created a new mailing list called "clug-events".  This list is
intended to handle messages related to planning events CLUG may hold.  This
includes workshops, installfests, and the Linuxfest.

There were a couple names already on the list - these people will need to
resubscribe.  I had to recreate the list to fix a small issue with the first
draft.

The current clug-workshops and convergence list will be removed in the not too
distant future, and clug-events will be used in their place.

You can sign up for the list at
http://clug.ca/mailman/listinfo/clug-events_clug.ca

We will also begin discussion almost immediately regarding Linuxfest.
(see my next message).