[clug-talk] Memory Express no longer a CLUG sponsor

Dany Allard dany.allard at trema.com
Wed Sep 7 14:39:39 PDT 2005

We have used CompuSmart for our corporate needs, and the corporate
discounts are quite good.
It may be worth it, considering the range of products CompuSmart carries
(they used to carry Linux distros, don't know if they still do).

 Later

 Dany Allard

Tek Budda wrote:

> Considering some o fthe hassles some people have had with them and
> some of the attitudes I have heard towards them lately, maybe we
> should consider what we actually look for in sponsors.
>
> From my observations MemEx just isn't what they used to be anymore.
> Sure when they were the small guys eeking out a living against the
> Staples/Office Depots/etc, they were ok, but now it seems like it is
> to ddificult to deal with them.
>
> Have we consdered maybe looking at COmpuSmart or something simialr?  I
> know they are probably not the best fit but if they can offer our
> membership something without to much hassle, it might be worth looking
> at.
>
> Also...they do carry Mac stuff and I believe are a recycleing depot.
> Perhaps that is something that could work for us as well?
>
> Just a few thoughts while trying to avoid real work ;-)...naw.. just
> kidding.  Takinga  quick coffee break.

This message, including any attachments, is intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed.
If you received it in error, please let us know and delete the message from your system.
This message may be confidential and may fall under the duty of non-disclosure.
Any use by others than the intended addressee is prohibited.
Trema shall not be liable for damage related to the electronic transmission of this message, such as failure or delay of its delivery, interception or manipulation by third parties, or transmission of viruses or other malicious code.