[clug-talk] Memory Express no longer a CLUG sponsor

Shawn sgrover at open2space.com
Wed Sep 7 14:13:33 PDT 2005

I was in Memory Express today and they informed me that they no longer offer
CLUG members a discount.  This was news to me, and I let them know that I'm
the guy who should really know these things...

So, a phone call was made to one of the owners to confirm this.  So, effective
immediately, we no longer get a discount.  They say the margins just aren't
there anymore.

We may do something with them in the future, but they want us to come up with
a proposal and submit it to them.  The exec will put this right at the top of
our priority list.... maybe...  maybe not.... :)