[clug-talk] OT : Place to purchase 40mm fan on short notice

Robert Lewko lewkor at telus.net
Sat Sep 3 18:26:21 PDT 2005

On September 3, 2005 12:12 pm, Jarrod Major wrote:
> On Saturday 03 September 2005 8:28 am, Robert Lewko wrote:
> > As far as I can remember, Active Electronics has never been the best
> > deal. On electronic parts they are slightly lower than buying at Radio
> > Shack.
>
> You mean Circuit City right?
the type of parts I was referring to is stuff like IC's such as 7400 chips,
regulators, transformers and RS-232 connectors.  Its been a long time since I
even went looking for parts such as these and Radio Shack may not even carry
them any more, but at the time, 5 years ago, they were the most expensive.