[clug-talk] T1 circuits, VOIP

Tek Budda TekBudda at shaw.ca
Wed Oct 26 11:33:42 PDT 2005

Graham wrote:
> On Wednesday 26 October 2005 11:45, bogi wrote:
>
>>Anyone has a recording of the speech? I would have gone, but there was no
>>way i could make it ...
>>Cheers
>>Szemir
>>

> Didn't see anyone recording, some went over my head but I did get some
> info from it, technically speaking I would say that the book would give you
> pretty much everything he covered. ( Not sure, as I said some went over
> my head ) A lot of it was just the kind of things that VOIP and Asterisk
> in particular can do.

I actually just finished reaidng an article in a magazine (Linux Journal
I think) that talked about setting up a call centre using asterisk,
Kphone & LTSP.  It didn't really tallk much about the asterisk set up
and instead focused on the Kphone stuff.  But it demonstrate what is
possible with that type of technology.