[clug-talk] Open Source Net Nanny-esque program

Cameron Nikitiuk cameron.nikitiuk at shaw.ca
Thu Mar 31 09:30:55 PST 2005

I would do check out that proxy program and see if it accepts blacklist
files from services that exist out there.  Being open source I would imagine
it would.  I didn't take a real close tlook at that one windows suggestion
though so Iam not sure.

Also, it looks like privoxy can be set-up as stand alone so that should
dowhat you need it to do.  Essentially make it the server and the client.
Just a suggestion!

Good luck...let us know if you are successful