[clug-talk] Open Source Net Nanny-esque program

Evan Brown evan at totaltrucking.com
Thu Mar 31 09:07:33 PST 2005

Hi Guys

Thanx for the suggestions, there is only 1 computer that needs to be
locked down so I'm not sure if making a proxy server for that one
computer is worth while. I'm going to check out this prioxy program, it
seems that you need to create a black list of sites for it though, there
are places on the net that have such lists are there not?

Evan