[clug-talk] Suggestions?

Michael Gale michael.gale at bluesuperman.com
Tue Mar 22 20:44:50 PST 2005

Hello,

	Due to the fact that many Linux users them selves do not have a clear
understanding of why use open source and the general public is
subjective to Microsoft marking.

I suggest you listen to Richard M. Stallman at:
http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/audio/audio.html

Hey makes some create points on why we should use and promote open
source. Besides the usual "It is free".

Michael.