[clug-talk] Event: [Somewhat OT] FW: You're invited to theMicrosoft Platform Technical Briefing Dinner

Cameron Nikitiuk cameron.nikitiuk at shaw.ca
Fri Mar 18 19:26:10 PST 2005

I too had that experience...I go downtown about 5 and just got home now
8:22.  So much to choose from and soooomany people.

I did manage to pick up a "Tux For President" T-shirt for $5 and a Tux clock
also for a fiver.  Wish I would have saw the inflatable chair.. damn!

But I do agree with what Aaron said...i know I joke a bit abot MS from time
to time.. as we all do...but I do want to go down there and learn something.
I believe very much n the right tool for the right job.. even if that means
Windows and other proprietary stuff.  FLOSS is all about freedom and that is
something I hold in high regard.

I guess I will see you down there Aaron!