[clug-talk] Event: [Somewhat OT] FW: You're invited to theMicrosoft Platform Technical Briefing Dinner

Shawn sgrover at open2space.com
Fri Mar 18 18:40:32 PST 2005

I just came from the Nexus sale... They did have a few shirts available.  As
well as the blow up penguin chair.. :)

Joe was VERY surprised at the turn out.  He wasn't expecting that much
interest.  I had to wait in line for about 40 minutes to get in the door.
Then another hour and a half selecting my books, then waiting to pay for
them...  (hint hint - plan LOTS of time if you are going to visit).

Shawn