[clug-talk] Event: [Somewhat OT] FW: You're invited to theMicrosoft Platform Technical Briefing Dinner

Cameron Nikitiuk cameron.nikitiuk at shaw.ca
Fri Mar 18 11:55:22 PST 2005

Hey..its all about the free stuff!!!

That would be so cool to see the monkey dance in person!!!  Although, I
can't help think what they will be serving for dinner....perhaps penguin
meat?

I have always believed that the best way to win an arguement is to be able
to justify the opposing side as well as your own.  That way you understand
what the other party is coming at you with.  Sort of like an Evangelical
Christian posing as a Mormon or something like that.

My primary reason for going to this event (besides the shwag) is learn the
tools I need to become a better evangelist.