[clug-talk] OT - Apologies for top posting

Frank fledderhof at telus.net
Thu Mar 17 11:52:06 PST 2005

Prefer top-posting here.  Can't see the sense in anything else!   ;cP

Unless I've missed something recently, the bottom-posting Gestapo in our
lovely little organization are an unofficial entity and their preference
is just that, not a solid rule.  So go nuts!!!   :c)

If we could get everyone - and I do mean everyone - to trim the CLUG sig
lines from the bottom of their postings, so we don't get SIXTEEN of them
in a long thread, I for one would feel infinite gratitude and joy.  I
might even have enough left over to meditate on the concept of
bottom-posting, for all the good it would do in changing my behaviour.

With best regards and all the humility I can muster,

Frank