[clug-talk] OT - Nexus orders

Martin Glazer linux at glazer.ca
Wed Mar 16 22:40:44 PST 2005

On March 15, 2005 12:49, Dave Lee wrote:
> Martin Glazer <linux at glazer.ca> wrote:
> > I'm also still waiting, although I have paid for mine but there was a
> > problem with delivery.
> >
> > I have tried to get hold of Joe about a week ago, but haven't had any
> > response yet.
> >
> > Hopefully something soon.
>
> I just recieved notification that my book has been dropped off at
> fair's fair.  So they're around.

Yup, Joe just dropped off my package as well. Also looks like they're having a
final sale this this weekend at another location.

807 - 1st Street S.W.: Four doors south of Eighth Avenue on the west side of
1st Street, two doors south of Falafel King. The hours of operation will be:

Friday March 18: 3:00 P.M. - 8:00 P.M.
Saturday March 19: 10:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
Sunday March 20: Noon - 5:00 P.M.

Remaining stock will be sold at cost or lower. Items that were in our
clearance section will be prices DIRT CHEAP at $1.00 or $2.00.

Martin