[clug-talk] Help with Nvidia and Suse?

Shawn sgrover at open2space.com
Tue Mar 15 21:15:11 PST 2005

Jesse, I owe ya a drink (or a favor).

That did the trick, I have 3d acceleration again.  Not to mention some other
unrelated issues seem to have disappeared.  (xmms would play a bit, then
pause forever start again, then pause and not start - so far it hasn't paused
on me... (this was NOT due to cpu activity))

Thanks to you and Marcel for the assistance and moral support. hmmm... and my
Gentoo desktop was almost ready to go.. :)

Shawn