[clug-talk] Linux C++ programming :)

Tiernan C. news at nerdofthenorth.com
Tue Mar 15 16:55:01 PST 2005

I'm actually working my way through "Teach Yourself C++ Programming in
21 Days" as we speak. I'm finding it quite good and easy to understand.
It doesn't go into much detail about IDEs or compilers, but I've found
that so far, it works just as well with nano and g++ as with Visual C++
(which is what it was written for). I don't know if it's any better than
the book you've got now, but I for one, can highly recommend it.

	-Tiernan C.