[clug-talk] SUSE-Linux-9.2-FTP-DVD.iso

Trever Miller trever at cyberdex.ca
Sun Mar 13 20:15:20 PST 2005

Jon Copeland wrote:
> Is there a local site to download SUSE-Linux-9.2-FTP-DVD.iso? I've
> tried absolutely EVERY single mirror listed at
> http://www.novell.com/products/linuxprofessional/downloads/ftp/int_mirrors.html

> Out of all of them only 1 link worked (or was fast enough). I started
>  to DL the iso but it cut off at 800megs and couldn't resume because
> according to wget the file was completely downloaded which I know
> isn't true, it's in the region of 3.2GB's.

I have a boxed copy of SUSE 9.2 that I could let go for $25.
DVD's, CD's, Manual.  Purty green box.

If anyone's interested in previous releases, I have boxed sets
of 7.2, 7.3, 8.0, 8.2 as well, for even cheaper (make me an offer).
There's an 8.1 Personal kicking around here too.

Yes, I buy my Linux distributions.  Ever since Yggdrasil.

trever at cyberdex.ca
Cyberdex Systems Consulting Corp.
(403) 607-4925