[clug-talk] SUSE-Linux-9.2-FTP-DVD.iso

Jon Copeland jonno at shaw.ca
Sun Mar 13 20:06:21 PST 2005

Is there a local site to download SUSE-Linux-9.2-FTP-DVD.iso?  I've
tried absolutely EVERY single mirror listed at
http://www.novell.com/products/linuxprofessional/downloads/ftp/int_mirrors.html

Out of all of them only 1 link worked (or was fast enough).  I started
to DL the iso but it cut off at 800megs and couldn't resume because
according to wget the file was completely downloaded which I know isn't
true, it's in the region of 3.2GB's.

If there's a local link to this file somewhere here in AB and you know
about it I would much appreciate hearing about it.

Also, does anybody know if Novell will make 9.3 available as an iso?

Thanks