[clug-talk] Nero Burning for Linux free

Cameron Nikitiuk cameron.nikitiuk at shaw.ca
Sat Mar 12 22:45:45 PST 2005

Well..not exactly free....but is nice to see some of the big boys at least
recognizing and developing for Linux natively.  I guess that would be
helpful for those folks that have multiple platfporms and want to maintain
consistency.  May also help ease migration of Windows users.  But I do agree
with others.... there are so many excellent tools on Linux already that it
is the good an honorable thing to support those projects.