[clug-talk] Apache proxy for AutoDesk Mapguide?

Shawn sgrover at open2space.com
Fri Mar 11 20:09:53 PST 2005

Thanks to both for the feedback.

The ProxyPass directives do have the trailing / (didn't work with out it).

It's not a dwf file, but a mwf (I think...).  Probably the same rules though.
But the client is aware the URLs might need to be manually changed.  We were
hoping there was an easier way though.  Oh well, we'll get it working.

Shawn