[clug-talk] Apache proxy for AutoDesk Mapguide?

Gustin Johnson gustin at echostar.ca
Fri Mar 11 16:02:18 PST 2005

Wherever you put your ProxyPass and ProxyPassReverse directives, did
you end the
url with a "/"?

Eg:
ProxyPass /midwinter/ http://midwinter.lan.meganerd.ca/
ProxyPassReverse /midwinter/ http://midwinter.lan.meganerd.ca/

Without the trailing "/" things don't seem to work right for me, especially
relative urls.

YMMV though,

--
No trees were harmed in the transmission of this message, however a
large number