[clug-talk] A Mirror for clug

Travis Rousseau travis at 802.11calgary.com
Thu Mar 10 19:56:49 PST 2005

Jarrod Major wrote:
> On Tuesday 08 March 2005 11:11 am, travis at 802.11calgary.com wrote:
>
>>Sorry, this morning we are getting a 50-80Mbps DOS attack, iptables
>>doesn\'t seem to do enough so within the next hour (by noon) we will have
>>some network-level protection placed on our subnet.
>>
>>Download speeds should speed up soon. Sorry for any problems this may have
>>caused in getting your favorite distro.
>

> Hey Travis one small request... would it be possible to include MD5 checksums
> for each ISO? This way we can verify that what we've downloaded is what you
> intended.
>
> Thanks!

Who is in charge of the clug.ca website? If I can get them to edit
clug.ca's dns zone (or get the host to) to make it something like
mirror.clug.ca or mirror1.clug.ca point to my server I will setup the
mirror like a real mirror, not the sloppy way it is now.

I'll try to find the md5's  while this happeneds

Travis R.