[clug-talk] logging users sessions

Robert Campbell rob at techcom.dyndns.org
Wed Mar 9 13:47:40 PST 2005

A quick google brought up the "script" command

I would look into this, and if it is what you want place it into the
/etc/profile stuff so that it starts automatically on login.

not very secure as users could kill script... but can be done.

Maybe you could do a "su - root -c script <some parameters> in the login
so that users can't kill it.... or execute a setuid bourne shell script
wrapper even.