[clug-talk] logging users sessions

Michael Gale michael.gale at bluesuperman.com
Wed Mar 9 10:24:42 PST 2005

Hello,

I looked into this in the past ... the best option I found was to use a
key logger. I suggest you look at vlogger ( I believe it is called). It
is a kernel based key logger.

It is easy to use ... just setup the config file and load the kernel
module. Then all console access it recorded ... except it logs to a file
  with the name of the tty or pts device and not the user name. But I
believe the user name was in the file.

Michael.