[clug-talk] USB key for Linux

Kevin Anderson maillist at digital-adrenaline.com
Tue Mar 8 10:39:58 PST 2005

I can't speak to the special features, but the USB devices just work.  Plug it
in, mount it, and use it normally.

I actually have more features with Linux than on Windows.

With Linux, I can set up and use multiple partitions, but Windows will only
see the first partition, even if both are fat.

I'd say pick the one that's the best deal, and go with it.  They'll all work
great.

Kev.