[clug-talk] USB key for Linux

Michael Gale michael.gale at bluesuperman.com
Tue Mar 8 10:18:05 PST 2005

Hello,

	I was thinking about picking up a USB key and was wondering if any one
has any experience with certain models and Linux.

There was a Sony one which stated software could be downloaded from
Sony's site. It had all these features like auto lock or logout plus
other things ... most of which I do not think I would use or would work
with Linux.

There was another one by Scandisk (I think) and one by Imagine. Both of
which said "no special software required".

Anyways just wondering which models may work best.

Thanks.

Michael.