[clug-talk] A Mirror for clug

travis at 802.11calgary.com travis at 802.11calgary.com
Tue Mar 8 10:11:33 PST 2005

Sorry, this morning we are getting a 50-80Mbps DOS attack, iptables
doesn\'t seem to do enough so within the next hour (by noon) we will have
some network-level protection placed on our subnet.

Download speeds should speed up soon. Sorry for any problems this may have
caused in getting your favorite distro.

Travis R.

P.S. The space taken up is at 19,342MB so its very close to the 20GB limit
i set

P.S #2 Thanks to all who have downloaded and checked it out, comments on
the current mirror would be very helpfull (Good and bad)

> Ok so the mirror has quite a few distros now, I decided against
> uploading dvd iso\'s so i could upload more of other distros.
>
> The mirror ( http://www.slacklinux.com/mirror/ ) now has:

[SNIP]