[clug-talk] Hello

Sean Cull sean.cull at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 17:52:51 PST 2005

Hi everyone!

I'm new to the mailing list so I thought I'd drop a line and introduce
myself. I'm looking forward to the next meeting in March, meeting new
people and chat about penguins or whatever else comes to mind.

Actually, I'm not in Calgary yet (currently in Regina), but I hope to be
there within the next two weeks. As I've never lived there before I'm a
but unsure about the IT job market. Anyone know of any companies that
are hiring? I've been looking through online job sites, but I figured it
wouldn't hurt to ask the locals :) How is the Linux and Open Source
adoption in Calgary?

Anyway, I won't turn this into an essay. I appreciate any help. Feel
free to email me.

Regards,
Sean Cull
sean.cull at gmail.com